Most of you know that I like Jeff Gordon! (but only as a racecar driver) Because he is the best driver... even though this year he is taking his time and letting some of the other guys wins some races before he blows them all away! But I had to let everyone know that Rich doesn't like that only Jeff is on my blog, he wants Carl Edwards on the other side but I'm not that talented. So it will be Jeff for right now, then it will change to Carl Edwards... maybe for a day or two!
Boogity Boogity Boo Let's Go Racing Boys!!
1 comment:
I'll let it slide that you like Gordon - if you ever want to leave the dark side and come to the winning side - I'm sure Jimmie Johnson won't mind. Hah Hah! Thanks again for having the Easter Egg hunt. It was really a nice time.
Post a Comment