Hey Alissa! Love your blog! It's so cool! Maybe someday I'll figure all that stuff out, since I just started. Looks like yall had fun with painting. Lara
I love the painting slide show - so fun! We have done that with Hattie and she loves it. We just tried out these bead that you make a design and iron together - Hattie loves them. maybe Leanne and Dallin would like them. We have to find things to occupy us since we can't play in the water - yet! SO jealous!
2 comments:
Hey Alissa!
Love your blog! It's so cool! Maybe someday I'll figure all that stuff out, since I just started. Looks like yall had fun with painting.
Lara
Alissa -
I love the painting slide show - so fun! We have done that with Hattie and she loves it. We just tried out these bead that you make a design and iron together - Hattie loves them. maybe Leanne and Dallin would like them. We have to find things to occupy us since we can't play in the water - yet! SO jealous!
Post a Comment