Thursday, June 26, 2008

My BFF's Since 3rd Grade!

Crystal & Hannah (5), Jenny, April & Ava(17 days), Me, Jillie(soon to be 2), & Dallin(4), Heidi and Triston(4) These girls are my best friends since about third grade. Crystal and I became friends when our parents got married and we moved into the Triway school district where I first met Jenny. She was my first best friend and then Heidi soon became my other best friend in 4th grade. And then Crystal and Jenny moved, so that forced April and I to be friends because she was best friends with Crystal. At first we tried not to be friends but we were in late bus together and we soon became bossom buddies! We all got together at April's house and had yummy food and reminisced about the old days! It had been seven years since we were all together!

1 comment:

Wilde Lady said...

You look like you're having so much fun this summer! It's been nice to see what you've been up to and feel like I'm still somewhat connected to you guys back in Stuart.