Happy Easter! I didn't even see you today. But I did see Jillian on the stage singing with the primary - she is cute and funny!
They are so cute! Can't believe how big they are. Wish we could have seen you guys before we left. Now we'll have to get you out west!! Hope all is going well.
So do you have full custody of leanne now? I have noticed you have her in almost all your pictures. Happy Easter!
such a cute pic! your kids are alwyas so photogenic!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Easter! I didn't even see you today. But I did see Jillian on the stage singing with the primary - she is cute and funny!
They are so cute! Can't believe how big they are. Wish we could have seen you guys before we left. Now we'll have to get you out west!! Hope all is going well.
So do you have full custody of leanne now? I have noticed you have her in almost all your pictures. Happy Easter!
such a cute pic! your kids are alwyas so photogenic!
Post a Comment