Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Firsts for Luke

Luke's first bath in the tub was fun. He seemed to like until I started washing his hair. But I think he loves having the water around him and when I pour it on his body. He's gained a lot of weight in four weeks(he is up to 15 lbs) as this picture shows off his husky physique.
This is Luke's first Sunday at church. When I got him dressed he was so smiley and happy!!! And when we were in Sacrament meeting he again was so smiley. Like he was so happy to be in a House of the Lord. But everyone at church agrees that he is so serious looking.

4 comments:

M2 (Melissa) said...

He is so cute! He is so big - I can't believe it! I love the smily pictures!!

The Horal Clan said...

He is so cute! 15 lbs???!!! How old is he? He is such a chunker, I love it when they have rolls! Hope you are feeling well and recovering great!

debhmom3 said...

What a precious little guy! Aaron was a big butterball like that.

Amanda said...

Oh he is cute! Hope everything is going well with you and your kids :)