Can any one guess what Jillian is going to be for Halloween ?
(I know it's early, but since I make their costumes it takes awhile.) There is 4 clues in the picture, see if you can find all 4!
You might have to click on the picture to make it bigger!
hmmmm, I've never been to good at this game. Is she really going to be sebastian? ... just kidding. I'm not that dumb. Of course she is going to be! Wow, Candace, you're good!
5 comments:
hat, necklace, camera, dress!
she's going to be sebastian the crab!
jk!
pictures are a must!!! can't wait to see how you make her costume!
Candace, your comment was way too cute!
Isn't Jilliegirl a doll! Just like her mom.
Nana
I can't wait to see it! I haven been thinking of Halloween here too and I was wondering what you will be doing?
I am so impressed that you make your kids customs! Will you teach me how to make customs too?
hmmmm, I've never been to good at this game. Is she really going to be sebastian? ... just kidding. I'm not that dumb. Of course she is going to be! Wow, Candace, you're good!
Post a Comment