I was looking through some old pictures this morning and I found these pictures of my brothers and me and Rich and his brothers. Rich does have a sister, Stacey, but I couldn't find a picture of all four of them together. I guess I wanted to post these picture, because neither one of us rarely gets to see our siblings and I'm really missing mine right now! I'm missing my whole family. Most of them are in Missouri where I grew up and my mom and brother Jeremy are in Michigan and Ohio. I always get this way around the holidays. My kids have never Trick or Treated at my dad's home. Also in October my family is having the 11th Annual Camp Out in Missouri that we have never been able to attend. And then there is Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am so grateful that we are near Rich's family and can be with them or I might not make it. I just want my brothers to know that I love them and I miss them!
Joshua, Me, Jillian, Jeremy, and Dallin Winter 2006
Richard, Phillip, Michael, and Dallin 2003
Joshua, Me, Jillian, Jeremy, and Dallin Winter 2006
Richard, Phillip, Michael, and Dallin 2003
1 comment:
Awwww. I'm sorry you are missing everyone. We would love it if you lived here too!
Post a Comment