My friend Melissa from Ohio has a posting on her blog about Carol Decker, a girl she went to high school with. There is a local News station that has covered the story, that you can watch and a story from her husband. This story just makes my heart ache for this family, so I wanted to pass on their blog so you can check it out and maybe help out!
The Blog is http://auctionforcarol.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
Thanks for attaching the information on Carol. It has been heartbreaking to read about what has happened to her. I haven't seen her since high school. She seems like she is moving forward - such an amazing woman! Miss you guys - going to the apple festival this weekend - wish you were here to come with us!
I have seen her story through the blogging world too. So sad, I can't even believe stuff like this can happen in child birth.
Post a Comment