We had a great summer! We got to go to the county pool, beach, boating, library, free movies and free Chick Fila food. And Meme took us to a kids play, but I forgot my camera. The kids hardly watched any TV and spent most of their time doing creative or imaginary games! They built a few train tracks and tents and made lots of fun art projects. It was a lot easier on me keeping them busy and I am so thankful for how well they played together.
Out on Aunt Stacey's boat! It was a perfect day on the water. We seen dolphin again but they are too fast for me to get a picture.
Here is a couple of houses on the water that I wouldn't mind having!
We had a great summer. I'm sad that it has to end and Dallin has to go to school. I'm thinking now that I want to keep him home. This is going to be harder for me than Pre-K because he was only gone for 3 hours, now he will be at school for 6 hours. I hoping to get caught up on scrap booking and of course taking care of new baby boy.
I'm so thankful that we got to go to Michigan to visit my mom and that Papa and Meme were able to come visit us this summer. Rich had a couple of weeks off also, so we got to spend time together as a family!
2 comments:
It looks so beautiful where you live! Glad y'all had such a great summer! <3
Going back to school is kind of sad - I am starting to wish summer wasn't over for sure! Love the pictures - it looks so beautiful!
Post a Comment