Thanks to my friend Kelli, the kids have been so helpful this summer with cleaning the house because they earn tickets! And tickets = fun stuff! So today we were cleaning the bathrooms and the kids were fighting over who gets to scrub the inside of the toilet! I was hearing "I haven't got to do it yet" and "it's my turn" and "you got to do it longer than I did"! And then they were fighting over who gets to flush the toilet, which makes me wonder, if it is so fun then why do I always find the toilet unflushed????
That is so funny. Embry LOVES to clean the toilet. He must have radar in him because he always shows up when I am scrubbing a toilet. Kids like weird things! I love this picture. Hope you are feeling good.
3 comments:
I love that!! So funny!
That is so funny. Embry LOVES to clean the toilet. He must have radar in him because he always shows up when I am scrubbing a toilet. Kids like weird things! I love this picture. Hope you are feeling good.
My kids fight over chores too. Funny stuff. I hope they are still that eager when they become teenagers. :)
Post a Comment