Last week Luke turned two months old. It is going by too fast. His eyes follow you around now and he is smiling and laughing a lot more. He knows when Dallin or Jillian are talking to him, so he smiles at them. He likes that. And they think that's pretty awesome. He loves his bath especially when I take him out of the bath seat and lay him in the water to float!![]()
At his two month check up the doctor said he looks good and healthy! They actually wanted to give him 7 different vaccines. One by mouth and 3 in the legs. But one of them was a combination shot of 3 different viruses. You would have to be crazy to think that I'm going to allow you to inject 7 different live viruses into my 8 week old baby!!! Why do they want so many done at once. They have five years to get these vaccines done before school but they want to force them into two years! It's crazy. So Luke got one vaccine in each leg. He will go back next month to get the other big combination. I only do that one by itself. Anyways here's how he has grown:
Birth day: Weight 9 lbs 2 oz, Length 20 in., Head 14 1/4 10 Days: Weight 10 lbs, Length 22 1/4 in., Head 14 1/2 2 Months: Weight 14 lbs 12 oz, Length 25 1/4 Head 15 3/4He is in the 95% for weight and height!
FYI for future mom's: If your baby has cradle cap, I have found the best solution to moisturize it! I remember I did this for Dallin when he was a baby and it worked and it has worked on Luke as well. Luke had it so bad I wish I would have taken a before picture. All you have to do is rub olive oil into the scalp and rinse!
3 comments:
Luke is so cute. I can totally see the sibling similarities in the pjotos where Jillian and Dallin are right next to him. Cutie pies!
I'm so glad that we are not only new friends, but also now blog friends! (Yes, I am a dork). Love the blog! Such cute little kids you have!!!
Love the new look - aren't they soo fun!! He is so cute - I wish you were closer to lay these cute boys together and compare chubby thighs and little hair!
Post a Comment