Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dallin's 6th B-day!

On December 23rd, we celebrated Dallin's 6th Birthday! I can't believe my baby boy is 6 years old! He is the best son, I couldn't dream of a better one. He is helpful, smart, senstive, loves to make people happy and loves to read the scriptures. He is in kindergarten this year and loves it most days. He was asked to particpate in an accelerated reading program that is usually not given to kindergarteners but he is doing really well. He says his favorite part of the day is lunch time...he gets that from his father. He really wanted a transformers cake for his b-day and we decide what would be on it, so I made the cake and when I was getting ready to decorate it, I couldn't find my frosting colors or utensils. So we ate a white confette cake with the family and then he got the spiderman cupcake cake below with friends. He got an awesome big wheel that I will have to post pictures of later.
Happy Birthday Dallin! We love you!
Dallin's 6 year old pictures that my wonderful very talented friend took for me! Dallin told me later that he was scared, so that's why he didn't smile in alot of the pictures, but I still love everyone of them!

4 comments:

CANDACE said...

Such a handsome little man! I can't believe he's six, either! Tell him happy birthday (way belated!) for me. :)

M2 (Melissa) said...

He is still as cute as ever! I love his smile!!

The Horal Clan said...

Can't believe his is 6 already! Where does to the time go? Looks like he had a fun day. How was your trip? Hope fun.

M2 (Melissa) said...

He is so handsome - I love them!!