I was really bad at taking pictures this Christmas (I know it's so terrible, especially when it was Luke's 1st). This was the first year our little family had no extended family to celebrate the holidays with and Leanne didn't get to come either, so it wasn't the best. I tried to tell myself it would be great with just our little family and even though I liked it...I would much rather have a big family around! The best thing was Nana coming down 4 days after Christmas to visit for a few days! We went to the park and just enjoyed having her with us...it was a little chilly for the beach! I dressed Luke warm one day and it reminded me of Randy from A Christmas Story when he couldn't put his arms down!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Christmas 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I have been wondering how you were doing?? Are you doing ok?
adorable! luke looks just like dallin & jilly! <3
Post a Comment