Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's A Boy!

The Stoddardfamilie is expecting another boy! My due date is October 12, 2009! We are twenty weeks along now and on Tuesday May 26th, we had our ultrasound appointment. We have been so blessed. When we were pregnant with Dallin we wanted a boy and he was a boy and with Jillian we wanted a girl and we got a girl. And now we wanted a boy and hopefully this one comes out a boy! Jillian was the only one who was upset that we were have a boy. She actually cried and said no we are having a girl! We will have two boys and two girls. Richard says he gets to name this one, since I named Jillian. The name he wants is Luke Jensen Stoddard, but I'm not sure. I like Jensen and I would like for the baby to have a family name like Dallin and Jillian does. We will see. He is a very active baby, which I love! When we went to see Star Trek and Terminantor Salvation he was jumping all over the place. So that must mean he is already a Sci-Fi fan or was scared of the loud noises. I would post a picture of the ultrasound but they don't give out pictures here anymore. They did put them on a disk, but of course mine didn't have anything on it...so I will have to go back. And then I will post a picture.
I would have posted sooner but Tuesday night I got the flu or what I thought was death. I have never felt like this before. I have slept for 36 hours straight, thanks to friends and family. Kelli watched Jillian and made dinner. And Carol and Stacey have taken Dallin to school and picked him up. And Richard has been my nurse, getting anything I need. Thank you all!

7 comments:

CANDACE said...

HOORAY! congratulations stoddards! :D

Maria said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are having another set of boys a few months apart. That makes me happy and sad all at the same time :)

I'm really, REALLY excited for you and can't wait to see him!

(P.S. how did you find out what you were having with the hospital saying they couldn't tell you?)

The Horal Clan said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!!! Hope you feel well too. We are just getting over the flu...AGAIN! My sister-in-law came to visit and her girl got sick with the flu on the way here! UGH!

Unknown said...

congratulations!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Congratulations - I had a feeling - glad my wonder was true! So the boys will be two weeks apart unless you come early or I am late (which I won't be!) I am really excited to hear that you will be adding to the fabulous Stoddard family - he is lucky to join your family! Congrats Congrats Congrats!

debhmom3 said...

How wonderful! Babies are so precious and you two are wonderful parents. Blessings on your growing family!

day dreamer said...

I like the name luke..but i like Jensen too..how bout Jensen Luke? I am so happy for you!