A few months ago we got our logo printed the work van. It is on both sides and back. I think it looks great.
Work is actually good right now after a few slow months. We have had a couple of calls where people have seen the van, but we thought it would be better advertising. Word of mouth is the best advertising we have noticed in our business, but the logo on the van makes Rich a better driver, so that's a plus! : )
3 comments:
I am jealous of all of the beach trips!
The van looks great, especially the ginormous letters--makes it easier for folks to write down! Glad business is going so well for y'all!
Wow! That is kind of cool - a work van! I also like that the letters are big! I am glad you guys are doing well - we miss you!
Congrats! So professional!
Post a Comment