Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alissa's 28th Birthday Party!

On Thursday February 21st, we celebrated my birthday! I got to celebrate with Rich, Dallin, Jillie, Carol, Stacey, Laura B., Luara H., Lauren, and Matt! We went to Olive Garden for dinner (my favorite) then we went to Carol's house for cake and ice cream. When I got there Stacey and Matt had decorated the whole house with balloons and streamers. That was a big surprise! Then in the kitchen was the one thing I asked for a chocolate cake from TooJay's(a restuartant). It's called "The Killer" with four different kinds of chocolate! It was delicious! Dallin and Jillie helped me blow out my candles and then I got to open my gifts! It was the best birthday ever! My friends and family made it a very special day for me. Thank you!

5 comments:

CANDACE said...

happy happy birthday!

debhmom3 said...

Awww, what a wonderful day!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Augh! And I talked with you and didn't wish you a Happy Birthday! What a lame friend I am! Happy Birthday!!!

THE HINDMANS said...

And you left out the best part of your birthday - going to the zoo in the pouring down rain LOL!!! It does look like your birthday did turn out really nice - what wonderful family and friends you have. I love your new background on your blog.

Very Quirky Girl said...

I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you, Sister Friend! We miss you and sydney's boyfriend Dallin too. ~SUsan