Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's Amazing!

It's amazing that I figured this out! I have three friends that have blogs and they are great, so I thought I would try. My goal is to keep my friends and family updated with us! But I have been wanting to do this for about a year now, so let's see how updated you stay! Today is Super Tuesday!! This a very exciting day for us. I'm sure most of you know we are supporting Mitt Romney!! Twenty two states are voting today so we should be close to finding out who the Republican Nominee will be. But today is also a stressful day. Dallin and Jillian are both sick with a bad stomach flu or something, so they are leaking out both ends!:( And I think I'm next!:(

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

yaaaay! you're a blogger!

Maria said...

ALissa-
So excitd that you are blogging now. This makes me very happy. I will call you ... someday. I really will!

debhmom3 said...

Hey there! Aunt Bunny gave me your blog address and I just wanted to pop over and say hi. I have a blog too, and it gets VERY occasional updates. :) It will be great to see what your family is up to. :)

Mark, Debbie, Mariah, Aaron & Ally