Thursday, February 14, 2008

Our Little Miss Sweet Pea!

This last weekend, Jillian won 1st runner up in the "Treasure Coast Sweet Pea Pageant"! She was actually not feeling her best. She didn't get to take a regular nap, so when we went on stage she was a little shy. But she did smile and then put her finger in her nose! So she must be pretty darn cute to win 1st runner up after that.
Her favorite part was when she received the trophy. She was very happy. But she didn't get to hold it very long before Dallin got a hold of it.
We couldn't believe how big her trophy is. It's half her height, 17.5 inches. So it sits on our mantle for all to see.

4 comments:

Maria said...

HOW ADORABLE! :( I MISS YOU GUYS!!!

debhmom3 said...

What a pretty little doll! She is getting so grown up. Congratulations!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Alissa -

She is adorable! Are you doing pageants with her? She is so grown up looking!!!

Maria said...

alissa - well you see, I had a bit of an issue with jeff's bro commenting on my blog some really crazy stuff, so I now have it so that when you leave a comment, I have to give permission to okay/reject it. That way nothing is on there that I would rather not be. :) LOL, complicated enough 4 ya? so they won't show up until I've done that ....