On Monday, Rich took the day off, so we went to the beach. It was a very hot day. It got up to 90...so it was perfect! Leanne and Dallin love to be chased by the incoming tide. Lucky for them someone had dug a big hole before we got there... so they would sit in it waiting for the water to fill it up and play in it before it would sink into the sand. And Jillie just chases the seagulls. She acts like the sand in her hand is food to try to get them to come closer. And Rich gets to relax, which is nice to see him do since he doesn't do that very often. My favorite part is to watch the kids get hammered by a wave... I know it sounds mean but it's so funny and they always get up and keep going. Sometimes they will run to back to us to see if we seen it. In the picture of Leanne she had just been tumbled like a tumble weed in the water...I think she was embarrassed she got wiped out!
love the new look on your blog, and ps how jealous am i right now? man i could really use a trip to the REAL beach! and i totally miss you, too. but it sounds like the move to FL was a great one for your family so i can't be too sad...
Now that is just cruel, seeing the wonderful beach when we are expecting more snow and ice this week. :) Love your blog and getting to see the family pictures. Congrats on Little Sweet Pea. Love, Aunt Bunny
Okay, Alissa! You are killing me here! It is snowing today. I think we have 3-4 inches. The boys are excited, but I have to admit, I would much rather be down there in the warm!!!
Alissa - I am so jealous. I am so cold!! I want the beach! I love the new look of the site. We miss you guys!! Why are we not down in the warmth - cause we like to freeze - I am not sure!!
6 comments:
love the new look on your blog, and ps how jealous am i right now? man i could really use a trip to the REAL beach! and i totally miss you, too. but it sounds like the move to FL was a great one for your family so i can't be too sad...
Now that is just cruel, seeing the wonderful beach when we are expecting more snow and ice this week. :) Love your blog and getting to see the family pictures. Congrats on Little Sweet Pea.
Love,
Aunt Bunny
Okay, Alissa! You are killing me here! It is snowing today. I think we have 3-4 inches. The boys are excited, but I have to admit, I would much rather be down there in the warm!!!
Alissa -
I am so jealous. I am so cold!! I want the beach! I love the new look of the site. We miss you guys!! Why are we not down in the warmth - cause we like to freeze - I am not sure!!
btw, your pictures are beautiful! i love love love the one of dallin & leanne's backs as they watch the ocean. it's a must-frame!
Oh, I am so jealous! We are freezing and can't even play outside because it's too slippery. Oh well. At least someone is having fun in the sun!
Post a Comment